This exclusive and luxurious hotel was founded in 1874, renovated in Art Nouveau style in 1907, and today seamlessly combines historical charm and modern comfort. The hotel is located on Via Roma, one of the most well-known shopping streets in Palermo, and within walking distance of all the main cultural attractions of the city, such as the famous Santa Maria Assunta Cathedral, the gorgeous Massimo and Politeama theatres, Quattro Canti square, and the old harbour. Guest rooms and suites are elegant and tastefully decorated with classic wood furniture and soft colours. The three lavish restaurants serve classic Mediterranean cuisine, and the hotel also provides 24-hour reception, a free Wi-Fi zone, shuttle service to and from the airport, and parking facilities for added convenience. For those looking for glamour and history in the heart of Palermo, this hotel is the perfect choice.
Located in the historical centre, the hotel is just a few steps from the Massimo and Politeama theatres and close to the numerous main tourist attractions and commercial district. There are also many cinemas and restaurants nearby. The hotel is 1 km from the port and 2 km from the main railway station (Palermo Centrale). Palermo Falcone - Borsellino International Airport is 30 km away.